Santa Maria Camera Club
Preparing an Image for Digital Competitions
To best display your image files submitted for entry into the digital
competitions, we will need you to follow these guidelines:
- You are limited to 3 total image submissions in any format per competition.
- Digital images must be in the JPEG format
- 8-Bit, sRGB colorspace
- Resize to a recommended maximum of 1500 pixels horizontal, or 1000 pixels vertical, which ever is greater.
- Name each digital submission file, prefix each with a sequential Alpha character: A_Image 1, B_Image 2, C_Image 3
- Save in highest quality, least compression.
- All competition entries must have an entry tag.
- Submit your entry tags to the digitial projectionist prior to the start of the meeting.
- Entries must be consistent with Competition Rules (pdf).
- Submit each digital image via email to the current digital projectionist no earlier than the Sunday prior to the Wednesday competition.
Please attempt to submit no later than Tuesday evening. You may bring images on a USB memory stick to the meeting,
provided you arrive 15 minutes before the meeting starts.